Categories

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Cat

The cat is lurking, waiting for me around every corner
As I twist and turn through the streets it is in every corner stalking and pondering my next move
"What does it want?" I calmly ask myself only to feel it's cold grimace over my shoulder

I can feel the echos of vermin screaming burn within my visage
I have been marked and labeled
I have become the bearer of vermin's terror as the cat watches and it's wicked tail twitches in the shadows that follow
Waiting.........
Purring..........
Pondering......
And I must begin to scurry before my mind is taken with worry
As the sands of time blow at my back, tearing into me like a addict's needle bluntly injected
I begin to balter upon a icy road ever so charming, only to find it is quite alarming
The cat is behind the trees, it's twisted and sprawling grimace forming with the breeze
The cat is........................
Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment