Categories

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Deception of a Gilded Dream or a Reverie of Life Forevermore

Coveting comfort within a cement mask
Like an amazing tale influenced by a flask
The shaped denied within
Torment and tears
Labor for this sin
Why have you tormented me so
To see the one thing I want
And for it to go up into a memory I cannot know
Who is to say this cannot be real
Through a crazy man's eye
Every bump is a hill
A dream of a dream
A dream so real

Black within the feeling of of woe
Upon the mountains and the cold withering snow
Upon the rivers and gullies so far below
There lies a place deep with the dream
In this place is a dream of a dream

The tailors and poets all dance in dire
Visiting thoughts rarely desired
I ask to go, but where I do not know
This place I can only feel
In a dream of a dream
A dream so real
Coveting nightmares and a whorish sweat
My sorrows are screened in a dying caress
Take me the Dreamscapes so unreal
Your mind houses two a morbid fetus and manic fool
Gilded as the glass that they drink their wine
I have kissed the golden gun traded for my prized swine
This dream is a dream and a dream of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment